Help Someone with Hearing Loss
Hearing loss affects more than just the person with the loss, but it’s not always easy to help a loved one get the help they need. Getting help with a hearing loss can make all the difference in the life of the person experiencing hearing loss and those around them.
If you have a loved one experiencing a hearing loss you can:
- Talk to them about your concerns
- Point out the instances where they are demonstrating signs of a having a hearing loss
- Encourage them to visit a hearing health professional to help answer their questions and determine a course of treatment
- Offer to go with them to their appointment
- Direct them to an online source for information